General Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- A completed Admission application form (A2).
(All parts of the application form must be carefully completed)
- Attested copies of the Bachelor’s certificate and transcripts as approved by the UAE Ministry of Education.
- 3 recent photos
- A Valid copy of Applicant’s Passport and a Valid Residence Visa copy (for expats only)
- UAE National ID (all nationalities)
- A valid English certificate: A score range from (1400 - 1525) on the English language portion of the EmSAT examination, or its equivalent, Academic IELTS with a minimum score of (6.0), a TOEFEL (Paper based minimum of 550, computer based minimum of 213 or a IBT minimum score of 79) or any other internationally recognized equivalent test approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Transfer students from other institutions must also meet the same English language requirement. However, there are two exceptions to this requirement:
- a native English speaker who has completed his/her undergraduate education in an English-medium institution in a country where English is the official language;
- A non-refundable application and admission fee of 1,000 UAE Dirham
- For Transfer Applicants: Official transcripts from the previous institution with full course descriptions